- This event has passed.
EcoPel Solstice Yoga 2016
June 21, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$25
Join us for the 3rd Annual EcoPel Solstice Yoga event. Come together on the longest day of the year to practice yoga and support a greener, healthier community. This year the solstice practice is on the Tuesday evening of the solstice at a new location (the Gazebo area near Town Hall).
- Live Family Music and Check In 6:30pm to 7pm
- Yoga 7pm to 8pm
Live Music by Ann Casapini and Arthur Rotfeld
- $25 per person, any donation above the $25 ticket price is tax-deductible
- Children may attend the yoga practice with registration and when accompanied by an adult
- Please download this waiver, print and sign a copy for each participant (including accompanying children), and bring it with you to the yoga practice.
- Registration only on ecopel.org. Buy your ticket here
Bring your own yoga mat or towel. In the spirit of EcoPel and care for the environment, we are not handing out mats for this event.
Free Raffle Tickets
Bring an item for electronic or textile recycling and get a raffle ticket. Prizes include:
- Certificate for Sojourn Acupuncture
- In Home Massage by Avra’s Way
- Family Yoga by Elizabeth Casario
- In Home Massage by Darcy Bowman
- 3 Classes at Radiate Yoga
- Shopping Tote Set by mothering Mother
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org